• Self Portrait MCXVII – Clyde Always
• DIE LEBENSMÜDIGKEIT – Matteo Bona
• Ruminate: generate, encircle, resonate – Chris Boyko
• Test: trial, exploratory, seeking – Chris Boyko
• 2000 Seventeen – Keenan Corzine
• Works by Ishay Rossano – Erez Mirantz
• Experimental Work – Norton Pease
• On the Way to Q – Ronald Walker
One Act Plays
• Changing Hats by Abigail Lill
A Letter from the GNU Staff:
We would like to thank the writers and artists who sent in their piece(s) to the GNU Staff for the Winter 2018 Publication. Writing is a solitary endeavor, and it takes a whole lot of sweat, tears, and angst to put one’s words on paper—let alone the self-talk and confidence required to share and/or submit completed work for publication consideration.
The dedication and continued support of the GNU Staff made the creation of this body of work a reality. Without the assistance of the editors/readers, as well as the unwavering support and guidance of Professor Frank Montesonti, this publication would not have been possible.